Sunday, December 13, 2009

OKay this snow is rrealllllly starting to piss me off!!

So finally, after about a week of broken sleep, I slept like a baby last night with no freaky wierd dreams.
Last night we weent out with our best friends to The Cellar because they had never been before. TO tell you the truth, it was our worst visit yet! I called and made reservations on Thursday night for 8PM Saturday, we got there and..........no reservations. So we had to wait about 20 minutes for a table which is totally fine, it is worth the wait. They were so busy! Tris and I had never ever seen them as busy as they were and I guess they were short handed in the kitchen [I should have offered to help ;)]. Needless to say everything took a lot longer than usual. Lately, for the first time in my life, I have been getting back pain [talk about freaking lame.] and last night it decided it was going to get really bad. SO that was a major bummer! And the baby kept sticking his feet everywhere...so I was kind of having issues. Haha. I got a Flat Iron Steak with a Lobster tail, my steak was fine and it was served with a lobster demi glace that I wasn't sure I would like, but it was very good. My lobster was over cooked but sadly, I am used to that by now because I swear no one knows how to do it perfectly.
When we were done with dinner, we went to this house that had its Christmas lights synced to music, it was pretty entertaining to watch [mind you, I was really really really tired]. We then went to this other house that did the same thing but had a million more lights....holy buckets it was crazy
I finally put up the tree and decorated it, with a little bribe from Tristan [he let me open a present =D].
I am pretty pissed off because I am pretty sure that I have officially jinxed the weather, it hasn't stopped snowing all week! BLEH! SO I am praying it will STOP!
Yay less than 2 weeks til Christmas!!
And a little more than 3 til Tristan's BDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers