Friday, November 20, 2009

Progress in the Bakery!

Novemeber 17, 2009 we found out that we are having a BOY!Ultrasounds are so funny to me because I really can't tell what I am looking at until our UST points out what we are looking at.
 
Here is his nice big head!! Tristan has a HUGE noggin! I mean not only is he very knowledgeable, his skull structure is very large!





I just can't get over his cute little nose and mouth! These pics are really funny because the tech got everything she needed except a good brain picture because his head was stuck down in my pelvis, and all he needed to do was turn his head to the left.





He is such a stubborn little boy! Hopefully he is more like Tristan =]. Finally 25 mins later with lots of coaxing he moved.







Here is a spinal shot. We are just so grateful because everything was normal and with all of his measurements he is the middle of the "averageness" of babies.



He hopefully will be tall just like his daddy and not be on the short side of the stick.

For some reason during the ultrasound I didn't realize he was going to be a boy, don't ask, but he is very much going to be a boy! 


Yup! The little arrow cracks me up! We are actually very relieved to have a boy first because then if we have more kids he will beat up little punks that are bugging his siblings.
 

Girls will definitely be all over him! Tristan really wants me to put a joke on here but considering the people who read this, I will spare you the crude humor, I am sure it will end up on facebook though.




  I just love all of the little feet!

We couldn't be more grateful for this amazing experience! It has definitely been an adventure already! I am definitely ready for the day when I just feel normal again!!! He is a great little guy in there most of the time, he is about 14.2 ounces so I should feel him more in a month or so, it is such a neat thing when he does go "crazy" in there! Especially when Tristan talks to him, I really don't "talk" with him as much but I listen to great music and lots of different variety everyday so maybe he will appreciate it more =].


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers