Thursday, February 11, 2010

SInce I haven't posted in forever.....

Here are some BRAND SPANKING NEW PICTURES!! WOOT!
Tristan's best friend Chris came over and kindly took some pics for us =].
 
=]Here is our belly comparison. Tris is really pushing out. Poor guy he really has gained all of my pregnancy weight! Haha
   
 =Sadly our bellies now meet our lips do!It was really weird the first time it happened, but now it is always really funny!
   
=I most likely will bring a bat with me when I am in labor to pummel Tristan with....but really, I love him more than anything and can't imagine my life without him. These last 6 months have been a breeze with him around =]. He gets me food and whatever else I need at anytime of the day, even when I wake him up in the middle of the night, He held my hair back for me and rubbed my back when I was throwing for half of my day. Not to mention the fact that he cleaned up wherever I was sick when I accidentally didn't make it to the bathroom in time. He is always incredibly patient with me =] but especially more so when I am really mad one second and bawling  because I spilled my water everywhere...pregnancy does crazy things to you and he doesn't even blink. I am eternally grateful to have him in my life and the fact that he still wanted to date me after I punched him on our first date =].
 
 
[ Haha I think that Tris totally looks like a creeper in this! He says cameras just don't like him hahaha. I am glad that my babies daddy is Tristan. He is so amazingly patient and is definitely a godsend when it comes to kids!HE will such a great daddy!!

 
This picture is basically the epitome of Tristan!Haha he is sooooo proud of himself! He can't wait to be a dad! Tristan when he gets home from work will get down on his knees and just start talking to my tummy about his day and Dorian goes nuts!! He can totally recognize his daddy, I love it!!

Tris and I got a new apartment that we really like and maybe later I will expound on it. =]

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh you two look so completely adorable! These pictures are FABULOUS! I can't wait to see pictures of the babyyyy!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers