Friday, June 4, 2010

Baby Life!!

Baby Life! 
I must say we are sooo blessed because we have such a well behaved baby! When he was born we weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The doctors said he would have jaundice because of the way his eyes looked. 2 months later, our baby didn't end up having jaundice OR colic! He now weighs 9lbs 9 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long.
We are working on him sleeping through the night which he does alright at. I feed him at 10pm then again at 4am and again between 7 & 8. We gave him his formula feeding about 2 weeks ago which made him constipated so we have to give prune juice every day to help him poop. 
He is smiling and laughing a lot now, as a parent it is unbelievably rewarding! Especially when I am pissed off because he woke up early, he looks and me puts the biggest grin on his face! AH! It is just so cute! And I love it! 
It is so funny lately because his personality is sprouting. He will be really shy and then warm right up! He has the cutest little face when he is unhappy
 Someone obviously didn't want to hang out with mama yesterday morning! But DANG! He just melts your heart in every way.
I am just so blessed because I have the 2 best guys I could every ask for. Tristan is such a great dad! Not to brag but, he always changes Dorian's diapers when he is home, he always burps him during feeding time and he loves to  hold him and read to him. It is so fun to watch.=]
 My handsome men!!!
I have the best little family ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers